5.08.2008

To Tweet or Not to Tweet?

Ok. I've been on Twitter for a few months now. And while I think that it is applicable in an educational setting, I don't feel that I have been using it very effectively. In fact, for a while, I even removed my Twitter widget on my blog.

Then, about a month ago, I tweeted that I had posted about Google's Android software. And Vicki Davis (I know this is late -- but thank you!) actually linked my post! So then it started to click with me that the content of my tweets needed to be different from what I would send to my sister, for example. It needed to have a professional focus. Duh! Tweet about a blog post, an educational resource, ask a question, etc. Now, the whole point of tweeting started to make sense.

I just wish there was a way to integrate Twitter into my Google reader. Does anybody know if this is possible? Hey, I think I'll tweet it and see what happens...

Anyhoo, watch the video posted at Utech Tips. Thank you, Jeff, for posting.

 
 

Sent to you by Mrs. Green via Google Reader:

 
 

via U Tech Tips by utechtips@gmail.com (Jeff Utecht) on 5/7/08

Me personally….well that is another story. But for those of you trying to figure it out, learn about twitter in Plain English:

Bookmark


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments: