3.03.2009

Why I haven't blogged in 6 months


While I've been actively reading other edutech blogs this school year, I have not posted much. That is because in June 2008, I found out that I was pregnant. And on Monday, February 9th at 6:07 AM, my husband and I welcomed our first child, Charlie Star, into the world. Charlie is named after my maternal grandfather who passed when I was young. My husband picked her middle name. She is my heart! Although, I'm suffering from a bit of sleep deprivation, we are all doing well. Of course, Charlie has totally changed my outlook and schedule (I'm stealing time now while she is sleep to post this.) But I would not change this experience for anything. Hopefully, as things settle down, and I get back to work, I can rejoin this digital conversation.

1 comment:

Mark Warner said...

Wow! Congratulations. That's wonderful news.

I've just found your blog and have been exploring some of your older posts which were really interesting. I'm looking forward to reading more!